Before you close on your Greenville, NC, home, Tyre Realty Group recommends that you hire a professional inspector to make sure the property is in tip-top shape.
An inspector works for you, the potential buyer, to give you an honest assessment of the property you are planning to purchase. You will know about any problems before you buy the house, so you can either walk away or make a deal with the seller to repair the problems or decrease the purchase price.
An inspection will take from 1-3 hours, depending on the size of the home.
The inspector provides a written report on the condition of:
- exterior walls
- garage door
- crawl spaces in attic and under the house
- plumbing including pipes, drains and waste system
- electrical components including outlets and switches
- heating and cooling systems
- all interior appliances that are built-in or included with purchase
Your Tyre Realty Group agent can recommend local home inspectors.